20080114

Let's Conquer the Life Together!

Like the administrator said in the welcoming post (The PhilosophIErs Post), Life is A Journey. It is a path that we have to walked at. When you fear of the life itself, you let the life conquer yourself. But, I would like to said 'Never let your life conquer you, it is you that have to conwuer the life itself'.

The name is Bagus Arya Wirapati, usually called Royben Studdard, and in this blog I am called 'The Philosopher that Never Was'. I am one of the PhilosophIErs just like the other two before my post and some after my post. Just like them, I am Economics Student at University of Indonesia and at the same year with them also (2006).

I usually talked about a thing called LIFE. Because it is the only thing that cannot be recovered (since we cannot turn back time, can we?). So, you will find me post something about LIFE essence (just like destiny, reason to live, friendship, goal of life, etc) in this blog. But, it doesn't mean that I will write anything else.

I want to share everything that I have to all of you. Don't bother to criticize me cuz we are at the same position after all, searching for truth. SO, let me know when you don't agree with my thinking by post your comments.

That's what I want to talk! Enjoy the blog and be inspired! Let us conquer the life together!Be not afraid and...

HAKUNA MATATA!
The Philosopher that Never Was..

No comments: