20080115

don't worry be Happy..

Well.. Finally I’ve decided to accept philosophIErs’s invitation to be its contributor. It is a hard decision because I have to kill my own fear to write something that is “serious” topic in English. So, if you find something wrong in my grammar or spelling, please correct it.

My name is Martha Safitri but most people call me Happy. I am a student of Economics of UI. In my writing later, maybe u can’t see the inspiring writing or smart review of something, you just can see my shallow thinking; my simple perspective about life; and my little contribution for others. Because I am not the philosopher, I’m not special and I’m not as smart as my friends always think. I am just Happy, an ordinary girl who always try to do best in my life and dream to turn myself from nobody to somebody.

2 comments:

Sham said...

happy! i'm happy! at last you TRY to make a welcoming post. Thanks for your effort. I really appreciate it.

I'm waiting for another posting from you. together we will beat our fear.. :)

Martha-Happy said...

BTW mien bisa gak foto gw diganti, jelek banget soalnya
pliss.pliss.plis