20080115

Is this our real life?

Have you ever think that the life that you've been living for is a real life? Can you guarantee that it's not a dream? I mean, can you imagine when someday you wake up in your different place, different time, different family, different name, or even different life? Then, you'll starts confuse about who you really is.
Well, that's not happened to me yet. Atleast for now. So, who am I? I'm Spiderman! That's what Peter Parker said on the first Spiderman movie. But me? I'm just an ordinary man who is trying to write my thoughts on this HAKUNA MATATA thing. My name is Aulia Rachman Santosa and same with other writers on this blog, i am a 2nd year student of Economics Department in University of Indonesia. People used to call me Ulay. I don't know why, but i can guarantee that it doesn't have any relation with Titi Kamal. You know, the 'Jablay' song.
I have tried to write as serious as possible. But this is me. Maybe too much humor in my head. It ain't good. But I just want to make people laugh. I hope it works. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Kautsar Nurahmad said...

My GOD. it was a mr. bean the movie show.

Bagus Arya Wirapati said...

Hey, HAKUNA MATATA!!

I am also trying to be serious here. We're all. After living a life eith full of jokes and humors, we try to be a little bit serious.

Let's do it together. Be serious.

Hope we can,
Royben..