20080115

You Will Never Walk Alone

dear humanity around the world,

"But if the rain must fall, If i lose it all, If the world comes down and takes my soul, If the sky turns black, And theres no no way back, It won't matter much to me, If i had you, All i need is your love, That's all i need, All i need is your love"

If The Rain Must Fall - James Morrison

Yes, another inspiring song, to pump up your spirit. Like Hakuna Matata.

Allright. Because Mr. Wirapati would like me to post my welcoming post, so i'll try to create it. First of all. An introduction of course.

My name is Kautsar Primadi Nurahmad. People called me Uchal. I'm a contributors of this blogs. I'm a student of University of Indonesia.Undergraduates of economics faculty, majoring in Economics. I'm a 2006 student. Because Syaria is not yet opened for concentration in my year, so i will have Public and Enviromental Economics next year. Please pray for me everyone.

I'm kind of a fast-boring person. So i will sometimes leave this blog for few weeks.

Mostly i will talk about review of something, love, or maybe news. Sometimes i have bad punctuation (bad typo). So, i request your forgive and leave comment on my post, so i can correct it.

So people, wait for my post! See You!

---------------------------------------------------

Nerevarine
"Everybody is a Superhero Somehow"

1 comment:

icha said...

*i am a contributor...


*chaa*