20080405

Hmmm..

So glad the mid exam has finished!!!! I really don't even dare to think about the result.. I know I didn't do well..

By the way, yesterday we (the IE-ers), went to Taman Safari-Puncak!! Well not all of us, but most of us, plus my boyfriend.. It was a really great trip!!!!!! It will definitely be an unforgettable moment for all of us.. But since I'm not a good story teller, I won't tell you about exactly what we did.. I'll just leave it to someone else..

Hoho.. The only thing I can say is :

Our world is in a great danger.. Global warming is in front of us and those animals need our help!!
So start to make a difference!!

2 comments:

Bagus Arya Wirapati said...

Firs of all...

Try to throw your garbage to the garbage bin. Especially, those that can be recycled like paper. Since the reduced exploitations on woods to create paper will protect the forest from decreasing.

It's easy and really, it gives you a lot..

Smile Eternally,
Wirapati...

Anonymous said...

Whoaaaa.... let's save those animals!

Maybe it's time for us to make somekind of ark, coz the great flood is coming....