20080402

bonjour!

aloha everyoneee..


Let me introduce myself, my name is Alia Kemala Sari..call me aLia or you can change the last character you like (alia,alibe,alice,etc)..Like the others, I study in FEUI major economics in same year..about me,hmm..I'm just ordinary 19 years old girl who love to laugh,and live happily with my family n friends..I like to dance,specially ballet..i can do violin but not good at it..

hmm..what else should I say? anyway..today is 1 day after last UTS,monetary economics..I'm so sleepy and kinda sick. I think most of us feel the same..but I'm glad it's over..some people still have to fight with AB and I hope the best for you,best for us!

hmm,maybe my write will not as much as others, but hopefully can coloured this wonderful idea of life (without tralala like widiy's, hehe)..
Well,that's it from me..


Enjoy the blog!

1 comment:

Bagus Arya Wirapati said...

Bonjour, too!!

Congratulations! Now that your name have been written on the author list! Keep working on your posts!

Smile Eternally,
Royben..